Arena - The Visitor CD (album) cover

THE VISITOR

Arena

digdug
3 stars This is a good Marillion album......not as good as 'Script For a Jesters Tear' but probably better than 'Clutching at Straws'......ooooh....wait a minute....this isn't a Marillion album?? Sure sounds like one......

There are some extra musical bits that are not a total rip off of Marillion....so I can't give this two stars.....I actually don't mind listening to the album...when in the mood for something that is not too complex..... but it is too derivative for me to give a rating any higher than 3 stars.

If you are a Marillion fan.....and wish that Fish never left.....you will probably enjoy this....

digdug | 3/5 |