Gentle Giant - Gentle Giant  CD (album) cover

Gentle Giant

4 stars A Brilliantly unique album from an eclectic band. Being a fan of King Crimson when i first listened to this album i found it very good, good enough to continue and buy Aquiring the Taste (Which is Also good). The conection between the lyrics and the music is something I found very appealing. Every note is well placed even the solos seem very connected. There are some let downs in the music. I disliked the drum solos, but they werent bad solos I just felt that the song would have been tighter without them. Overall some really great tunes, a couple prog masters and a great introduction to Gentle Giant. I shall give it (just barely) 4 Stars.
Singe-fou | 4/5 |