Queensr˙che - Operation: Mindcrime CD (album) cover

OPERATION: MINDCRIME

Queensr˙che

Kanda
4 stars Great album. A must have in any music collection. Great story, great lyrics: You hear the motor of a carwindow and the muffled sound of an engine. You hear a man's voice, saying: Kill Mary, that's all you have to do .......... and ... get the priest as well. Fantastic stuff!

The album really rocks. There are tracks with pumping rock (such as the song I don't believe in love), but also backing vocals of a choir (in the song Suite sister Mary).

I've been playing this record ever since the late eighties (when it was first released) and I still like listen to it every now and again.

Highly recommended!