Citizen Cain - Somewhere But Yesterday CD (album) cover

Citizen Cain

3 stars This is an EXACT copy of early Genesis.... The singer sounds exactly like Peter Gabriel...... For the most part the same mix of instruments are used and the musical bits sound like they are a rip off from Harold the Barrel or Dance with the Moonlit Knight.... Now.. I love early Genesis....and like most people here I wish they had kept making music in the vein of great oldies and not changed their direction......This album is not as good as Genesis..(What Is?)....but it is pretty good.....the problem is a total imitiation.... 4 Stars for the sound.....1 star for originality.....adds up to 2.5 stars for me.....
digdug | 3/5 |