The Doors - Strange Days CD (album) cover

The Doors

4 stars The opening organ line on the title track starts you off on a trip and then the lyrics take you further into the weird land inside Jim Morrison's head. I am a great fan of the Doors, and I like this album alot. But I would have to rate the debut and LA Woman as better. There is a fair amount of fluff here. (3 minute little songs). But, even the fluffy songs on this album I still enjoy listening to. 'Horse Latitudes' is an entertaining interlude of Poetical weirdness. The final track cleverly called 'When the Music's Over' is long and strong!
digdug | 4/5 |