Jethro Tull - The Very Best Of Jethro Tull CD (album) cover

Jethro Tull

Prog Folk

1 stars If I was to hand something to someone and say this will give you an idea of what JT was all about it wouldn't be this. 77 minutes and this is the best collection they could come up with? No Teacher? My God or Wind Up? How about 12 minute live version of Thick as a Brick instead of the 3 minute intro? So many better choices exist that I am kind of appalled this one got out. Not that these songs suck it isn't something I would put on my player.

For those looking for a good compilation the aformentioned MU is way better as a single disk or spend a little more and get the Best of Tull Anniversary 2 cd collection. Anyway this is neither for fans (make your own) nor for newbes. One star.

Garion81 | 1/5 |