Tribal Tech - Tribal Tech CD (album) cover

Tribal Tech

3 stars TRIBAL TECH are a very good band actually but I really don't know if they really deserve to be on this site...Their music consists of killer jazz/fusion with up- and mid- tempo songs full of changing moods but the prog elements just are not there so we can judge this album as a progressive one...The bass guitar lines are whatr I like the most along with some good keyboard work...The whole point is that I find this one trully interesting mainly for jazz/fusion lovers (a 4 star album for them) but of little interest for prog fanatics (2 stars for that category)...So the average is 3 stars...
apps79 | 3/5 |