Genesis - We Can't Dance  CD (album) cover

3 stars is hard for me to decide if this album deserve 4, 3 or maybe 2 stars. there are some good songs, and some not quite on my taste. i like especial the particular sound of drums. the greatest disappoint is i think Since I Lost You. sounds to much like a Phil Colins solo song. the best songs, who maybe deserve 4 or 5 stars are No Son Of Mine, Dreaming While You Sleep and Fading Lights. the first to have some great drum sound, and the lyrics are good.

anyway, it could be much better because they are great musician, who prefer waisting their talent on commercial music. for this i give them only 3 stars.

chaos8619 | 3/5 |