Styx - Cyclorama CD (album) cover

2 stars Well, I like the cameo from Billy Bob Thorton. Not being a big SHAW fan, this probably wasn't going to be one I'd like a lot. There's a few OK songs on it, and if you love TOMMY then it's probably a must have. I like what DeYOUNG brought to STYX and for me, was most of the magic of STYX. 'Kiss your Ass' is pretty good. There are a few good lyrical moments as well as some very cheesy ones. I must say, maturiy has helped TOMMY and his vocal style and for that I'm pleased. There is a short tribute to 'GRAND ILLUSION' which is well, hmmm. The best song is 'One with Everything' it sounds like a 'prog' song, with good guitar and keyboard hooks.
| 2/5 |