Genesis - Trespass CD (album) cover

3 stars Generally very weak album and very boring one!I listen to it only because I need to rank it here after that.I prefer to listen only The Knife and somewhat White Mountain.The musicianship is almost poor.There is a big progress than their first release,but this boys still have a lot to learn about music.The sound is poor and the songwriting is insignificant,the song are simple and boring from the first listening.Everything I said have one exception - The Knife.It is one of my favourite Genesis' songs and I don't know how it is possible a great song like this to be included in a poor album like this.I would give 2 stars,but I shall give 3 because of the good moments in White Mountain and Visions of Angels,and especially The Knife.
poslednijat_colobar | 3/5 |