Tool - 10,000 Days CD (album) cover

10,000 DAYS

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Tool...the last three releases could do no wrong. This one digs Tool even deeper into Prog Metal and I consider them to be the leaders in that genre. Start to finish, this album grinds at the love for deep, dark, and intricate music, which comes from three instrumentalists and a singer. Once again, Tool's music fills my speakers readily, spewing fantastic chops and intense melodies. I have to say the real standout is drummer Danny Carey. What a great sense of the odd, and changing, meter. Few drummers can be so fluid. Of course, the tonal textures of Adam Jones should not be over-looked. That is something I have come to love about Tool's music.

This album is a MUST HAVE.

StyLaZyn | 5/5 |