Pink Floyd - Obscured By Clouds CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

5 stars Simply Magical for some Proggers , and good (but not essential for the others ) . it seems that there's no more stars in your pockets my fellows proggers . So , i've got few extra stars from my drawer made in the early 70's to give this album ( Obscured by Clouds 1972 ) the right ratings . Some people told me , do not check all reviews before you post your own review . Until certain limits it was OK with me , i did check all reviews that i felt one way or another involved with , after posting my review . But there was the essential rating of Progarchives that i cannot skip by any means , it's siting above under the cover , and i must take it into consideration . Using my own judgement about rating & reviewing any particular album is a must , but when i've discovered , before posting my review that from the first review till the last some members rated this album with two or three stars , it means IMHO , that something is wrong . As i'm not wrong , i always feel satisfied in rating those albums by myself , and maybe in later stages , a new generation of progger will give these masterpieces the appropriate ratings . But still , i'm quiet sure that i'm throwing the right rating for Obscured by Clouds , i wasn't planning to do so , but fortunatelly i really love this site ........................... Tracks Toni -- N.B = if this album contains only the first two songs ( 5.36 minutes) in add to mudmen & childhood , my rating will be the same . a 5 stars without hesitation . And , i hope that this review will not be deleted from your site , if you feels concerned about our opinion in progressive .
trackstoni | 5/5 |