Deep Purple - Made In Japan CD (album) cover

Deep Purple

5 stars This is THE concert of Rock n Roll every song is a masterppiece, faster versions, heavier, longer, improved, etc. I can say, this is the best live album I've ever heard. They had no rules, no limits, no shame in doing awesome music, this album has incredible moments, like the faster version of Highway star, the improvisation in Strange kind of woman etc. And when you though it can't be better, they release the 2CD edition, which includes 'Black night', Speed king' (VERY VERY recomended with a guitar/vocal duet) and the classic 'Lucille'

This is ine if the albums that came to stay, and I'm telling you, this is the greatest live Rock/ metal concert recorded to date

alanerc | 5/5 |