Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon CD (album) cover

Pink Floyd

Psychedelic/Space Rock

Yes I am
5 stars THE BRIGHEST SIDE OF THE PROG. As many people have said in this site, there is not much else to add. This album has extensively commented here and the only thing I can do is share and express my personal appreciation instead of a deeper analysis. Fortunately for me, this was the first prog album I heard about 30 years ago, since then I have not stopped to play it over and over at least once a month. When I have young friends looking for some good old good rock, I recommend to them this album and they come back to me for more of this music. Without any objection this is a real five star essential master piece of the prog catalog.
Yes I am | 5/5 |