Genesis - Trespass CD (album) cover

TRESPASS

Genesis

belz
4 stars 4.4/5.0

As some said: this album is underrated. But it's damn good! To be honest, I like this one probably as much as Nursery Cryme. It's not an easy album to discover Genesis, and you have to listen to it again and again and again to really understand what it's really about.

I really enjoyed "Vision of Angels" and "The Knife". This last song is a must and every time I see the groupe "The Musical Box" (featuring Genesis as it really was) the show ends with that song. It's really something powerful.

If you like imaginative prog music with powerful lyrics, this album is for you.

belz | 4/5 |