Frost* - Milliontown CD (album) cover

4 stars Well ... like what others have said, this here is a 'modern neo-prog' sort of album. That said, I'm usually always in the mood to listen to Milliontown; it's one of my top CD purchases of 2007. I really like how the songs sound, err, 'frosty' and 'chilly' .. mm, just the way the songs were mixed and produced.

Anyways, ... Hyperventilate is an awesome, wild instrumental roller coaster ride, No Me No You is a nice rocker (I really enjoy the vocal harmonies), Snowman is a slower, mellower song, still very chilly-sounding. The Other Me ... another rockin' song. Black Light Machine .. well, listen to the sample up above for yourself. Milliontown ... this is their ending song, and it's very good. I usually don't tire of listening through the whole track; there's always a section to look forward to. Overall, great album.

sillythewilly | 4/5 |