Yes - Soon - Sound Chaser - Roundabout CD (album) cover

SOON - SOUND CHASER - ROUNDABOUT

Tarcisio Moura
2 stars I remember I had this single in the 70´s. A friend gave it to me. It was not remarkable in any kind, but, believe it or not, Soon was used in a soap opera soundtrack and it became quite popular. A lot of people in Brazil still remembers this segment of The Gates Of Delirium, but I really rather hear the whole epic instead. The same goes for the edit version of Sound Chaser.

The live rendition of Roundabout is ok. I love this song, but this version did not add much to the studo origonal or its counterpart on Yessongs. So today I think this single is worth for its rarety. Therefore I think I can only recommended it for collectors and those fans who have to have everything that was put out with the band´s name.

Tarcisio Moura | 2/5 |