Peter Hammill - None Of The Above CD (album) cover

NONE OF THE ABOVE

Peter Hammill

lewisoutrider
1 stars I have to agree entirely with the review by dougie and it really hurts to give Hammill such a low score. I worked really hard to get into a similiar album "Everyone you hold" because I was uncomfortable with the choral effects which are also very present here. I'm gonna be cruel, I think this album was written just to make use of his daughters on vocals. There I've said it.

Just about every song has parts that really grate. I don't know if Peter's composing has become so sophisticated that I'm kind of left behind but I found nothing here that really pleased. After owning this cd for a year I finally got the courage to bin it and I feel quite relieved. Excuse me while I get back to listening to "Silent Corner....."

| 1/5 |