Andromeda - Extension of the Wish  CD (album) cover

4 stars this album is an essential piece for every prog-metal fan. high level of playing and inspired songs you get in mind for a long time.... the sound is heavy and keyboards are less presents than in dream theater. I'm dream theater fan.........except I just can't stand J. Labrie on vocals. ( sorry ) if you're like me, and you're looking for a prog-metal album with a different singer, more in symphony X manner, just get this album ! warning : it's no mainstream here but true metal with big guitar parts ! the second album is more.......pop ? with hum-along melodies but cool stuff too with an incredible instrumental. I'm waiting for the third album....
| 4/5 |