Tangerine Dream - Zeit 'Largo In 4 Movements' CD (album) cover

ZEIT 'LARGO IN 4 MOVEMENTS'

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

Frippertron
1 stars I have most of the Tangerine Dream albums on CD, but I have a problem with Zeit. I just dont hear music just a lot of noodling with their keyboards to see how much they can make themselves sick.

It is not the type of album you could play more than once a year perhaps right through.

It is droning and if played too loud.. mainly vibrations from your speakers. It does hurt me to say this as Tangerine Dream are totally outstanding, I just wondered what planet they were on when they recorded this.

I would give this album a miss, unless your idea of fun is getting a migraine after 75 mins of wailing and droning.

Sorry.