Marillion - Happiness Is The Road CD (album) cover

2 stars I cannot understand this band anymore - what is the use of producing and releasing the same type of unadventurous albums over and over again. There is nothing new or original compared to MARBLES and SOMEWHERE ELSE - so if you liked those albums then you should like this also.

I cry out for the days of BRAVE - it seems light years away today from a compositional perspective.

I also see no use for the 2CD project - wasn't one CD enough for this type of music ?

Be careful before you go for this - you could be disappointed as you would expect something different and better from the MARILLION monicker.

tanc66 | 2/5 |