Uriah Heep - Innocent Victim CD (album) cover

Uriah Heep

2 stars Oh... so interesting cover art for this album - Innocent Victim! Probably this one is head of dragon or something like that, but in any case it is not a suitable cover art for album like that. I'm not sure the dragons like this kind of music - almost clear rock & roll; when I see this kind of cover art I expect something harder, you know!!! But this cover art cheat 'n' lie like the homonymous song on the album. Innocent Victim proved to be the softest Uriah Heep's album up to that date and one of the softest albums in their entire career! Almost the entire album is clear rock & roll and I think the direction made by the band at that moment is little bit wrong. I can mention two songs with classic Heep sound - Illusion and Choices - the best songs on the album. The other songs are full of simple rock & roll chords and doesn't attract me very much. These two songs doesn't make the album good enough!!!
poslednijat_colobar | 2/5 |