Genesis - Abacab CD (album) cover

ABACAB

Genesis

MovingPictures07
1 stars Even the album art is awful!

Umm. okay. Some tracks on here are interesting and not TOO bad, like the title track and Dodo/Lurker. Otherwise, this is the beginning of the end. I do not exaggerate when I say that "Who Dunnit?" is most likely the worst track I have ever heard by a prog band. It's not even good pop! Yikes. Avoid this one except for the occasional interesting moment or decently-written pop song.

There's really not much more I can say!

The only Genesis albums worse than this are Invisible Touch and Calling All Stations. This is definitely for completionists. Not even that! This is only for people who actually want to listen to this.

MovingPictures07 | 1/5 |