Kaipa - Keyholder  CD (album) cover

Kaipa

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych / Avant / Neo Teams
3 stars Ha-haa! A bit hard prog numbers...well, who's the artist of the album?

This is my honest impression I've heard this album for the first time. Huh, Kaipa? Indeed the songs are so well, but I suggest it's a little hard to understand for old-Kaipa or old-Roine fans. That is, please let me say, current Kaipa should not make the revival of old Kaipa but get reborn.

Surely in the album there's an old-Kaipa flavour here and there, so I suppose the members (especially Roine?) should remember and recall the flavour. In other words, the flavour is only a flavour.

About 80 minutes the album can let us give hard and active, but smooth sounds. I'm sure they will be very impressive for some listeners. Personally, I love the work. I hope old-Kaipa fans could listen to it as New-Kaipa's or another group's one.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |