Citizen Cain - Somewhere But Yesterday CD (album) cover

Citizen Cain

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
5 stars Great! I can say that Citizen Cain is NOT the reborn burgermeister :).

This album is made by the identity of Cyrus, the lead vocalist and the key member of the group. His identity is real mixture of the great-old progrock essence. Of course, as some of PA members said, I suggest it's not dependent on the only one group (it's not worth commenting about the group).

The length of songs is long, especially the title track is over 25 minutes song, and the wave let me not feel so long. The body of sound is indeed rough and a bit light, but from start to end, powerful and aggressive beat can absorb me completely. Cyrus and other members might make this work a total concept story...I hear the story is incomplete or half-complete. but can I emphasize that the incompleteness is not so bad for me?

DamoXt7942 | 5/5 |