Pentacle - La Clef Des Songes CD (album) cover

Pentacle

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
4 stars Bravo! That's just Pentacle!

The album is their only one and exactly terrific one in the French progressive rock history. When I listened for the first time without any knowledge, I wondered Ange had changed their name or members. That's absolutely natural. As you know, the production of the album was Christian DeCamps from Ange. Otherwise, wouldn't Pentacle be like Ange? God only knows about it, ha-haa!

My joke has been just finished. Lyrical as French music, but not exaggerated as Ange...I can tell that about their sound and stream. From the start of the album, heavy riff and melancholic voice are exploded all around. Like an ibis with large wings soaring and decending, songs included get up- and down-beated, and at last calmly faded out...into the stream and atmosphere I always fall.

If possible, I consider 4.5 stars may be appropriate.

DamoXt7942 | 4/5 |