Kyrie Eleison - Fountain Beyond The Sunrise CD (album) cover

FOUNTAIN BEYOND THE SUNRISE

Kyrie Eleison

Marcelo
5 stars Imagine you read the following news: "A hidden treasure was founded. GENESIS did an unknown album between 'Nursery Crime' and 'Foxtrot', with the same high quality level. Available now". What would you do? Surely, you go rush to the cd shop, isn't it?

Well, that album exists, but signed by Austrian band KYRIE ELEISON. I don't care about clones, originality, copies, derivative works or if the vocalist tries to sing like Peter Gabriel. I just know that listening "Fountain Beyond The Sunrise" I felt the same climax sensation that only GENESIS '70-'75 could give me.

This is a superb mellotronic symphonic album. If you love the best GENESIS, you'll love this one. Do yourself a favour: Get this album right now.

Marcelo | 5/5 |