New Trolls - New Trolls '70 CD (album) cover

New Trolls

Rock Progressivo Italiano

Forum & Site Admin Group
3 stars Can feel so easy. Not progressive, but at the same time not bad.

Sadly, the CD released by Warner Fonit, that I purchased, has no review or commentary in a sleeve. From what I have heard, the album is made up with previously released singles of New Trolls. Hum, surely, there's old flavour all around, and the songs are indeed pop and catchy, not as I have expected... (RA RA RA of the last song Davanti agli occhi miei should catch my heart strictly. :P ) But, please don't misunderstand, these songs have incomplete and pre-matured but really promising progressive seeds. I consider we can understand this sound could get the next progressive step and style.

Please get relaxed for your tired prog brain with this album. I can recommend to you.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |