Semiramis - Dedicato a Frazz CD (album) cover

Rock Progressivo Italiano

DamoXt7942
Forum & Site Admin Group
Moderator / Psych Team
3 stars Of all the Italian progressive rock albums, I think this is one of the most naughty (good meaning for us proggers) and most least refined and polished albums.

What a great album this is, I'm amazed, made by young artists! Without this sense, this product is very great. As mentioned above, there is so little connection between each of the songs in the album, and we can feel scattered feeling just in one song. We can't realize which the reason is...were they unskilled then, or did they play roughly under their strict thought? Well...both are okay. Whatever we think, we can enjoy the excellent album. The heavy play, the chorus-work, and the composition of songs are terrific.

It's regret point that there's little refinement and polishment but we can evaluate this work enough.

DamoXt7942 | 3/5 |