Strawbs - A Choice Selection of Strawbs CD (album) cover

Prog Folk

3 stars In the old days before one could readily acquire (most of) the individual albums on compact disc, this was "it". At the time, I remember thinking that this was NOT a "choice selection", since it did not include most of my favorite Strawbs tracks. I think I paid just under $20 for this import CD. Anyway, my advice is to get the individual albums. There are several compilations available now, with minor differences in track selection. So, if you're one of the few people who know the band, but can get by with a questionable "best-of", this might be the one to get, if the price is right.
soundsweird | 3/5 |