Transatlantic - Bridge Across Forever CD (album) cover

BRIDGE ACROSS FOREVER

Transatlantic

HammerOfPink
5 stars WOW. This music is amazing. Truly a landmark in Progressive rock that won't be forgotten. Not so much a super famous album like Dark Side of the Moon or In the Court of the Krimson King, but believe me, this is perfect for progressive lovers.

I found Transatlantic through Dream Theater, I saw Mike Portnoy's side projects. Members from Spock's beard, Marillion, and Flower Kings were in it as well... I Had no clue what the hell all those bands were, they were new to me at the time, and I have Transatlantic to thank for introducing me to 3 other amazing bands.

I was attracted to their long epic songs, I'm one of those epic progressive rock suite lovers. This album had 2 super long epics, 1 pretty long epic, and one ordinary song.

So I took a listen. They're all amazing. Duel with the Devil is amazing, it has a saxophone it in, I love it. They all have a certain theme that they echo throughout the album, which I like as well. It's very progressive, and sometimes slightly heavy even, but it's amazing. Very ambient and surreal, I want more Transatlantic!!! lol.

This album is amazing, go ahead and buy it, it's very good.

HammerOfPink | 5/5 |