Devin Townsend - Terria CD (album) cover

Devin Townsend

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars Wow....

All I can say is wow. Well, I can obviously say more, and need to say more to hit that 100 word mark so you people can read what I have to say. This is one brilliant album, and fills me with so many emotions. Devin is truly one of metal's most experimental and unique artists. If not the most of all of them. Here on this fantastic record, you will find the ever so brilliant wall of sound. This is most definitely a headphones album. It will stimulate your mind and take you through a magical journey. Each song has its own soul. There is very little metal here. It is inserted at certain points along with very ambient electronic sound scopes. It all seems to fit and blend into one whole cohesive emotional ride. This has become one of my favorite albums. I highly recommend this to any person!

Alitare | 5/5 |