Peter Hammill - The Silent Corner And The Empty Stage CD (album) cover

THE SILENT CORNER AND THE EMPTY STAGE

Peter Hammill

palinurus
5 stars From the corner... an olympic goal!! Peter is on the high level...a la VDGG!!! All pieces are perfectly correlated to the wild hammillian spirit! Its art and its a wonderful and powerful touch of perfection. Voices, arrangements, musicianship, ambience,climax, prog-art-sympho-..... Could be a VDGG disc and Peter flies over the lights of the years...being now an absolutely masterpiece!!!

Peter and his friend making good, very goog art-music. It is a classic one.

Willie does not lie, perhaps too much modern to our forsaken gardens but we must trespass the rubicon with a red shift to understand that a louse is not a home!!!

I?,I?,I?....... Monsieur sil vous plat!!!!

Ja,ja,ja

10 stars

Good luck and red shift!

Palinurus...the castaway