Tangerine Dream - Underwater Sunlight CD (album) cover

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

Joćo Paulo
4 stars An amazing album of Tangerine Dream. If electronic music is not my favourite kind of music, this album is special because have a great and melodic guitar, it makes me remember Pink Floyd in some parts, and a piano in some musics. I like the first, and second musics, sound of the whale part 1 and 2 and the last music Underwater Twilight, that have a very beautifull piano in the midle of this music. I like ritm of some parts. Very atmosfere parts and anothers very melodic. I like this album and these three musics are sufficient for i give 4 stars. A surprise for me, this work of this Germany band.
Joćo Paulo | 4/5 |