Devin Townsend - Terria CD (album) cover

Devin Townsend

Experimental/Post Metal

5 stars I'm not going to bother going into the details of every song on this brilliant album since I believe at least a few others have gone through the effort to do so. I'm just going to say that I truly believe this is a masterpiece everyone should have in their collection. Layered, beautiful, songs ranging through a whole spectrum of emotion take you on a divine musical journey. Most of the complaints I hear about this album, or anything else by Devin Townsend, is that there is just too much going on for them to enjoy it. Which is fine I could understand that I guess... just give it a chance though. This album is great for repeated listens, which one of the major reasons I'm giving it 5 stars.
cmbs | 5/5 |