Marillion - Happiness Is The Road CD (album) cover

HAPPINESS IS THE ROAD

Marillion

hvk
5 stars This absolutely one of the best albums, which I have ever listened - and there are very many. I can't understand reviewers, who listen album two times and give judgement album: progressive music takes time to grow.

Kelly and Rothery seem to be primus motors of the band and I have learned to accept Hogarths voice and even like it nowadays (at first I thougth Hogarths voice spoils Marillions great music).

But the music is the best, there is an incredible amount of good tracks on these two albums. I like tracks like 'The man from the planet Marzipan', 'Asylum satellite', 'Trap this spark', 'This train', 'Happiness is the road', 'Essence', 'Thunderfly'...

The album is absolutely underrated.

hvk | 5/5 |