Believe - Hope to see another day, Live CD (album) cover

HOPE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, LIVE

Believe

robbob
2 stars well. My first approach to Believe.

Band created by Satellite,s guitarist.

In my oppinion nowadays is often that bands created by a particular musician of other consagrated bands try to plasmate their original creations.

What I heard I didn,t like at all.

I love neo prog bands with remarkable keyboards. But here is only a far company.

So guitar is more important. But guitar melodies and arrangements are not original at all. I can listen to David Gilmour mixed with Pendragon,s guitarist.

The music of this band in my oppinion does not offer nothing new . This is,in my oppinion, a band in the shadow of Quidam(the greatest polish prog band),with touches of Pink Floyd and Pendragon.

A little folk prog rock or folk pop prog.

A value to add definitely is the violin

robbob | 2/5 |