HOPE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, LIVE

9. Coming Down
10. Hope to See Another Day

Approximate running time (Main feature) - 73 minutes

Bonus audio:
1. What They Want (Is My Life)
2. Unfaithful

CD (limited swing case edition only):

1. Liar

- Przemas Zawadzki / bass guitar
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi Yasutaniya / violin
- Adam Milosz / Keyboards

Label: Metal Mind Records Cat. No.: MMP DVD 0139 / MMP DVD 0139 (DVD+CD)
Release date: 21.07.2008 Europe / 02.09.2008 USA
Recorded Live at Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, November 19th 2007:

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
World Is Round (limited)World Is Round (limited)
Limited Edition
METAL MIN2 2011
WE BELIEVE: A Relationship That Lasts a Lifetime, New DVDs US $13.22 Buy It Now 1h 52m
You Must See It to Believe It, New DVDs US $16.05 Buy It Now 2h 29m
Dream to Believe (DVD, 2004) US $3.75 Buy It Now 3h 28m
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S Hockey Team DVD NEW SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 4h 48m
Old Hag (DVD, 2007) FEAR MAKES IT EASY TO BELIEVE NOT RATED MOVIE US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe NEW DVD US $11.17 Buy It Now 6h 8m
The Last Exorcism (DVD, 2011) BELIEVE IN HIM! US $7.00 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Dream to Believe (DVD, 2005) NEW! Keanu Reeves, Olivia D'abo US $12.99 Buy It Now 7h
If You Believe/The Pilgrimage Play/Great Rupert/A Christmas Carol DVD SEALED US $4.80 Buy It Now 7h 13m
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $2.50 [0 bids]
ALENTOVA,VERA-MOSCOW DOES NOT BELIEVE IN TEARS / (F... DVD NEW US $25.74 Buy It Now 9h 11m
Pat Robertson Foundations of the Faith DVD What Christians Believe US $6.99 Buy It Now 9h 14m
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) SHIPS NEXT DAY! FACTORY SEALED! US $5.84 Buy It Now 9h 48m
ESCAPE FROM HELL ++ You Will Believe (RARE - NEW, Sealed) US $19.95 Buy It Now 9h 58m
Believe - Where Fun And Faith Take Flight DVD By Iesodo W Slip Cover US $9.00 Buy It Now 10h 26m
R. KELLY I BELIEVE I CAN FLY (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 8m
MARVIN SAPP I BELIEVE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 10m
I BELIEVE JAMES FORTUNE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 12m
CHARLES JOHNSON I BELIEVE HE DIED FOR ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 16m
WHITNEY HOUSTON I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 17m
CARROLL ROBERSON I BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 11h 19m
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $6.39 [8 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate Special Edition NEW US $5.95 Buy It Now 12h 23m
My Destiny Place - The TV Series: Imagine This / Believe In You, New DVDs US $12.68 Buy It Now 12h 42m
*Brand New* Believe In Me DVD *Vacuum Sealed* Family Values - True Story - PG US $4.99 [0 bids]
RIGHT TO BELIEVE: Love the Sinner. Not the Sin. - DVD **BRAND NEW** US $15.95 Buy It Now 13h 18m
THE X-FILES-I WANT TO BELIEVE-ULTIMATE X-PHILE EDITION-3 DISC-SPECIAL EDITION US $5.00 Buy It Now 13h 38m
New Believe In Me DVD Feature Films For Families~ Christian Values US $6.00 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $4.00 Buy It Now 13h 55m
Mahalia Jackson: In Concert - I Believe DVD Region ALL, PAL US $7.66 Buy It Now 14h 27m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $2.00 [0 bids]
Eddie Izzard Believe DVD BRAND NEW Believe The Eddie Izzard Story US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 51m
ZEUS and ROXANNE (DVD, 1997) HARD TO BELIEVE-BRAND NEW & UNOPENED SEALED US $12.95 Buy It Now 14h 57m
Ripleys Believe It or Not Vol 4 Vtg VHS 1991 Curse Witchcraft Stories Buffalo B US $19.99 Buy It Now 15h 20m
STILL SEALED DVD "DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES ?" STORY OF 1980 U.S, HOCKEY YEAM US $2.99 Buy It Now 15h 21m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe DVD David Duchovny & Gillian Anderson US $8.99 Buy It Now 15h 22m
Secret Adventures: Believe in Yourself [VHS] by US $8.99 Buy It Now 15h 27m
DVD Believe In Me US $10.00 Buy It Now 16h 4m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008) 3 DISC,HAS DIGITAL COPY, NEW SEALED US $6.50 Buy It Now 16h 18m
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES? USA OLYMPIC HOCKEY STORY DVD NEW US $1.99 [0 bids]
Robert Ripley: Believe It or Not (VHS) Rare 1993 Turner TV documentary US $7.00 Buy It Now 17h 11m
Trauma (DVD, 2005) Colin Firth, Mena Suvari...believe what you see...JM6 US $1.99 Buy It Now 17h 30m
Barney The Land Of Make Believe VHS Video Kids Music US $4.54 Buy It Now 17h 31m
Believe in Me [Blu-ray] by Jeffrey Donovan, Samantha Mathis, Bruce Dern US $3.63 Buy It Now 17h 40m
VINCE GILL - I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU (VHS) US $2.00 Buy It Now 17h 42m
MOSCOW DOES NOT BELIEVE in TEARS vhs Russian US $6.95 Buy It Now 17h 57m
Demoura N-Believe Tour Dance Experience US $11.11 Buy It Now 18h 6m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $1.04 [2 bids]
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears, Very Good DVD, Yevgeniya Khanayeva, Yuri Vasil US $9.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $6.85 Buy It Now 18h 34m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008) US $0.99 [0 bids]
Barney: Land of Make Believe (HBS) - R4-B/new US $8.41 Buy It Now 19h 3m
Believe In Me (Blu-ray Disc, 2012) Brand New and Sealed US $10.99 Buy It Now 19h 20m
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not - DVD - New US $2.94 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (VHS, 2002) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) New and factory sealed. US $6.99 Buy It Now 19h 51m
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $4.00 [0 bids]
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $7.06 [12 bids]
"THE QUINTESSENTIAL PEGGY LEE" (JOHNNY GUITAR / MAKE BELIEVE +) MUSIC VIDEO DVD US $9.95 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition) DVD, David Duchovny, Gillia US $4.61 Buy It Now 21h 8m
Believe in Me DVD VG condition Jeffrey Donovan SAMANTHA MATHIS US $1.99 Buy It Now 21h 22m
DREAM TO BELIEVE RARE DVD Keanu Reeves Olivia D'abo Jessica Steen Gymnast US $31.99 Buy It Now 21h 31m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) US $1.00 Buy It Now 22h 3m
Mint Condition The X File - I Want To Believe DVD - Free Shipping!!!! US $8.00 Buy It Now 22h 15m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... NEW US $5.00 Buy It Now 22h 23m
A REASON TO BELIEVE DVD JAY UNDERWOOD ALLISON SMITH DRAMA REGION 1 BRAND NEW US $35.01 Buy It Now 22h 24m
If You Believe (DVD, 2006) US $2.99 [0 bids]
Son of Rambow Make Believe. Not War DVD 2009 US $5.17 Buy It Now 23h 38m
LARRY TROTTER / SWEET HOLY SPIRIT COMBINED CHOIRS - I STILL BELIEVE NEW DVD US $13.78 Buy It Now 23h 59m
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $1.99 [0 bids]
BELIEVE IN ME (1971) Trailer - 16mm US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe (DVD, 1999) JEWEL DVD CASE US $19.49 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me DVD US $9.26 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes Digi... US $8.49 Buy It Now 1 day
BELIEVE IN ME (DIRECTOR'S CUT) NEW DVD US $16.65 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney: Land of Make Believe - ( Free Post in Oz ) R4 Dvd US $12.38 Buy It Now 1 day
IMAGINE THIS / BELIEVE IN YOU / NEW DVD US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day
STILL WE BELIEVE THE BOSTON RED SOX MOVIE DIVD 2003 SEASON US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (VHS, 2004) US $3.98 [0 bids]
Moscow Does Not Believe In Tears DVD US $28.04 Buy It Now 1 day
GGS Gaither Vocal Band "I Do Believe" VHS Stereo New Condition! US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The Boston Red Sox Movie:Still, We Believe(DVD,2004)MLB Baseball Documentary US $2.00 [0 bids]
BELIEVE IN ME NEW DVD US $9.12 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $2.00 [0 bids]
NEW - Believe by Neville, Aaron US $5.23 Buy It Now 1 day
X-files I Want To Believe (bluray) US $4.99 [0 bids]
JIMMY FORTUNE I BELIEVE (ACCOMPANIMENT PERFORMANCE TRACK) US $8.25 Buy It Now 1 day
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $6.50 [7 bids]
Believe (DVD, 2008) US $3.13 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team DVD, 2002 US $6.93 Buy It Now 1 day
SANTANA: Corazon Live from Mexico - Live It to Believe It (Blu-ray US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
X -FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE (2PC) (WS) NEW BLURAY US $13.43 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe Blu-ray Disc 2008 NEW with Blu Ray and Digital US $10.20 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.98 Buy It Now 1 day
STILL WE BELIEVE: BOSTON RED SOX MOVIE (2PC) NEW DVD US $12.34 Buy It Now 1 day
I'll Believe You (DVD, 2009) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THE X-FILES I Want To Believe Ultimate X-Phile Edition 2 DVD PLUS DIGITAL COPY US $5.98 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, US $2.31 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live ratings distribution

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Hope to see another gig

Believe's first DVD takes its title from their 2006 debut album. Although only released in mid-2008, the concert captured here actually took place in November 2007 in the Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, Poland. A lot has happened to the band since then, not least of which was the release of the stunning new album Yesterday is a friend. We must though take a step back in time when watching this DVD, as plans for the new album were still in their early stages in late 2007.

Thus, this concert focuses on the debut album, with every track on Hope to see another day being performed. The gig is rounded out by one track, Memories, from the then forthcoming album plus a reworking of Beggar, a song originally recorded by Mirek Gil's former band Mr. Gil.

While the set only lasts for about 73 minutes, it is an absolute joy to watch and to listen to. The twin guitars of Gil and Tomek Rozcki are complemented by the orchestral keyboards of Adam Milosz. What differentiates the sound most though is the violin work of Satomi, who also graces the stage. Gil says in the accompanying interview that he felt they did not fully exploit the talents of Satomi on the first album, something which is addressed well by this live performance. On songs such as What is love, the interplay between the guitars and the violin is magnificent, classical musician Satomi appearing perfectly at home in the rock environment.

While the music of Believe is inevitably classified as neo-prog, there is so much more to it that it really demands a unique category of its own. There is no doubting the Floydian influences and the continuation of the groundwork laid by Collage, but there is also a contemporary feel to the work of Believe.

The bonus features include a 20 minute interview with Gil and Rozcki conducted in Polish with English subtitles. This was recorded just before the gig, and thus covers the period in the band's development up to that time. Some interesting snippets come out of the interview, especially about Satomi's then status in the band. Also included are audio only studio versions of two tracks from Yesterday is a friend, the current album.

In all, an exemplary performance by the band which transfers well to DVD. Hopefully, a second DVD capturing the latest album will follow.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#178288) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 27, 2008

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars

Incredible, what an amount of good and interesting progrock Poland has delivered in the last decade: Collage, Albion, Quidam, Indukti, Lizard, Satellite, Riverside, Osana Vida and 'non-PA bands' Hipgnosis, Moonrise and Nemezis. Recently we can add another band to this list: Believe, they made a wonderful debut CD entitled Hope To See Another Day in 2006, followed by the excellent album Yesterday Is A Friend (2008) and now we can enjoy a DVD release that contains a concert recorded in 2007. It was the Hope To See Another Day tour, the band played the entire album plus the songs Memories (on the forthcoming CD Yesterday Is A Friend) and Beggar, from the Mr. Gil album Alone, a project by Mirek Gil and released in 1998.

Believe makes pleasant modern progrock that sounds very melodic and harmonic, from dreamy to fluent mid-tempos and bombastic with a solid rhythm-section and tasteful keyboard work (from sparkling piano to lush Hammond organ and even a Keith Emerson oriented synthesizer solo in Coming Down). Singer/guitarplayer Tomek Rozycki delivers a lot of passion in his vocals, the often melancholical undertones remind me of early Bob Dylan. The female violinplayer Satomi Yasutaniya has a very classical style, her solos alternates between intense, swirling and cheerful and the interplay with the other musicans is splendid with a lot of emotion. But guitarplayer Mirek Gil is the focal point in Believe, his sound is very similar to his Rothery inspired work in Collage but he has matured, nowadays his guitarplay contains variety like 'bending', 'slide' and the use of the tremolo-arm, resulting in many compelling solos, from fiery to howling and the duo-guitarwork in Memories is beautiful. On this DVD you can enjoy an inspired band, an enthousiastic crowd (especially during the band presentation in the excellent track Coming Down), a good sound, varied camerawork, a beautiful lightshow and, last but not least, very good renditions of the Hope To See Another Day material (my favorites are Seven Days and the titletrack, what a great atmosphere).

I am absolutely delighted about this band, check out their new album Yester Day Is A Friend and this excellent new DVD, highly recommended!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#180790) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Wow! Beautiful show! Great perfomance! Man, was I lucky to have a friend who showed me this DVD, because I was not very enthusiastic to see Believe on a concert recorded after their first album. I have that CD but I was not very impressed: Mirek Gil's guitar parts were fine as ever, the man is really one of Polland's most influential and original players. But I did not like the vocals (too grungy for my taste) and I thought the violin could be more poeminent. Thankfully, those aspects were taken in consideration by the band, and the songs reveal their real potential during the course of the show: Tomek Rozycki is singing much better, with a more natural voice that works very well and Satomi's violin is very upfront. The result: something good becomes very good, bordering the excellence. And then, of course, you have Gil's beautiful, soulful, magic solos, in the best Hackett/Latimer/Gilmour tradition! No doubt he was responsible for much of the legendary Collage's famed sound.

Ok, the band does not move much, Tomek rarely talks to the audience, there are few props on the stage, but with such good musicians, tasteful arrangements and fine songwriting, you don't need nothing like that. I watched the video mesmerized by the music. Labeled as neo prog on PA, Belive has a sound of their own, hard to compare to anything. It's progressive, with strong symphonic leanings, and some neo, jazz, classical and hard rock influences. The sound was expertly recorded, everything is very well balanced and mixed. The lightining is superb and the acoustics are excellent. One of the best recorded concerts I've have seen lately.

The only down side is the short time (only 73 inutes). But what you buy is well worth every penny invested. If you know this band this is a must have., If you don't, then this is a good starting point to do so. This band has something special and I'm looking forward to hear their future works. Highly recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#184646) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 03, 2008

2 stars well. My first approach to Believe. Band created by Satellite,s guitarist. In my oppinion nowadays is often that bands created by a particular musician of other consagrated bands try to plasmate their original creations. What I heard I didn,t like at all. I love neo prog bands with ... (read more)

Report this review (#209411) | Posted by robbob | Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVE "Hope to see another day, Live"