HOPE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, LIVE

9. Coming Down
10. Hope to See Another Day

Approximate running time (Main feature) - 73 minutes

Bonus audio:
1. What They Want (Is My Life)
2. Unfaithful

CD (limited swing case edition only):

1. Liar

- Przemas Zawadzki / bass guitar
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi Yasutaniya / violin
- Adam Milosz / Keyboards

Label: Metal Mind Records Cat. No.: MMP DVD 0139 / MMP DVD 0139 (DVD+CD)
Release date: 21.07.2008 Europe / 02.09.2008 USA
Recorded Live at Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, November 19th 2007:

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
VHS Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Volume 3 1993 SEALED US $5.00 [0 bids]
55m 44s
Believe In Me, Family Feature Film, DVD *MINT* US $1.49 [0 bids]
DELTA GOODREM Believe Again Live Australia Tour 2009 DVD/CD NEW PAL R0 US $13.95 Buy It Now 2h 6m
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team US $8.99 Buy It Now 2h 21m
Barney: Land of Make Believe (HBS) - R4 Brand New US $8.51 Buy It Now 3h 32m
Stalking Santa Prepare To Believe DVD US $13.59 Buy It Now 5h 3m
THE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE (DVD Widescreen) - "Thrilling, Smart, Sexy." US $3.99 Buy It Now 5h 32m
We Believe DVD US $4.89 Buy It Now 6h 27m
Believe DVD US $5.52 Buy It Now 6h 27m
Ufo Secret Mj 12 Do You Believe In Majic DVD US $23.91 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Justin Biebers Believe DVD US $28.82 Buy It Now 7h 47m
Justin Biebers Believe Blu-Ray DVD Digital HD Ultraviolet US $35.01 Buy It Now 7h 47m
Believe In Me DVD Directors Edition US $14.59 Buy It Now 7h 48m
Ill Believe You DVD Widescreen 1.78 US $22.16 Buy It Now 7h 51m
Barney: Land of Make Believe - (R4 - Brand new Dvd ) US $8.82 Buy It Now 8h 44m
Believe Orlando Magic 1995 East Championship VHS US $39.99 [0 bids]
Why I Believe DVD Set US $21.29 Buy It Now 9h 15m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc) * Does not include Digital Copy US $3.50 Buy It Now 9h 32m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.99 Buy It Now 10h 32m
THE X-FILES-I WANT TO BELIEVE-ULTIMATE X-PHILE EDITION-3 DISC-SPECIAL EDITION US $6.00 [0 bids]
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $5.99 Buy It Now 12h 32m
THE X-FILES: FIGHT THE FUTURE/THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE - NEW BLU-RAY US $20.38 Buy It Now 13h 24m
Cher In Concert - Do You Believe? 1999 Live DVD Vegas US $11.99 Buy It Now 13h 30m
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 55m
Mahalia Jackson: In Concert - I Believe DVD US $5.13 Buy It Now 14h 28m
Sharon, Lois & Bram: Make Believe US $8.54 Buy It Now 14h 34m
CHER LIVE CONCERT Do You Believe Half Breed Dark Lady Way Of Love Power Strong US $8.79 Buy It Now 14h 48m
The Disturbance (DVD, 2008 Cult Classic) Hard To Find. Hard To Believe... US $3.95 Buy It Now 14h 57m
The X Files - I Want to Believe DVD Cast: David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $7.80 Buy It Now 15h 10m
MAHALIA JACKSON - IN CONCERT - I BELIEVE / NEW DVD US $13.21 Buy It Now 15h 50m
The X-Files 2-Pack: Fight the Future/I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008,... US $12.92 Buy It Now 16h 10m
Capturing the Friedmans (DVD, 2004) 2 Disc Set, Who Do You Believe? US $3.99 Buy It Now 16h 10m
Nash & Zullo's Offbeat Sports Beat - Believe It or Else! (VHS, 1992) US $7.50 [0 bids]
KATHERINE JENKINS**BELIEVE LIVE FROM THE O2**DVD US $10.47 Buy It Now 16h 33m
The X-Files:I Want to Believe(DVD, 2008,Canadian;3-Disc Ultimate X-Phile Edition US $21.87 Buy It Now 16h 51m
Body Double Yon Can't Believe Everything You See US $3.95 [0 bids]
? NEW SEALED BLU-RAY X FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE DAVID DUCHOVNY GILLIAN ANDERSON US $4.99 [0 bids]
the x-files: i want to believe US $7.99 Buy It Now 17h 34m
Conway Twitty "It's Only Make Believe" (DVD, 2008) US $0.01 [1 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensormatic US $0.99 [0 bids]
JUSTIN BIEBER New Sealed 2014 BELIEVE Performances, Interviews and Much More DVD US $33.99 Buy It Now 18h 4m
IF YOU BELIEVE/A DIFFERENT KIND OF CHRISTMAS**DOUBLE FEATURE**DVD US $8.46 Buy It Now 18h 30m
Moscow does not Believe in Tears on Blu RAY / Language :Russian only US $19.95 Buy It Now 18h 31m
Disturbed - Believe (DVD Audio, 2002) DVD-A 5.1 Surround US $20.00 [0 bids]
BOOK+ DVD Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears RUSSIAN NEW ?????? ?????? ?? ????? US $21.99 Buy It Now 19h
Diamond Rio - The Video Collection (DVD 2006) NEW Stuff I Believe God Only Cries US $6.49 Buy It Now 19h 4m
BYRON CAGE FAITHFUL TO BELIEVE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 19h 7m
DVD Still We Believe THE BOSTON RED SOX MOVIE 2003 Major League Baseball season US $8.00 Buy It Now 19h 16m
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! DVD-Used Good Condition US $9.99 [0 bids]
Barney: The Land of Make Believe US $3.00 Buy It Now 19h 33m
If You Believe, The Pilgrimage Play, The Great Rupert , A Christmas Carol DVD US $2.99 Buy It Now 19h 44m
If You Believe/The Pilgrimage Play/The Great Rupert/A Christmas Carol DVD US $4.99 [0 bids]
NEW -The X Files I Want to Believe Best Buy Exclusive from 2008 3 Disc Steelbook US $41.99 [0 bids]
Dream to Believe (DVD, 2005) Keanu Reeves & Olivia D'Abo US $5.44 Buy It Now 20h 18m
DREAM TO BELIEVE US $4.25 Buy It Now 20h 46m
We Believe DVD US $7.87 Buy It Now 21h 6m
The Greatest American Hero Believe It or Not 4 Episodes DVD New US $3.99 Buy It Now 21h 21m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, Extended Cut;... US $1.99 [0 bids]
I'll Believe You (DVD, 2009) David Alan Basche, Patrick Warburton Like New US $7.50 Buy It Now 22h 19m
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2010, Easter Packaging) US $1.99 [0 bids]
DVD! Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Olympic Hockey Team US $8.97 Buy It Now 22h 27m
Japan LD BON JOVI CROSS ROAD Livin' On A Prayer, Keep The Faith, I Believe US $31.40 Buy It Now 22h 32m
Old Hag (DVD, 2007) FEAR MAKES IT EASY TO BELIEVE NOT RATED MOVIE US $0.99 [0 bids]
Dream to Believe (VHS 1986) aka Teen Dream/Flying, Olivia D'Abo, Keanu Reeves US $0.99 [0 bids]
Jimmy Eat World - Believe In What You Want (DVD, 2004) US $7.99 Buy It Now 23h 25m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (VHS, 2002) US $4.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition) New Sealed DVD US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-FILES - I WANT TO BELIEVE (R4) NEW DVD US $2.65 Buy It Now 23h 57m
THE X-FILES-I WANT TO BELIEVE-ULTIMATE X-PHILE EDITION-3 DISC-SPECIAL EDITION US $4.99 [0 bids]
the X Files: I Want To Believe (2008 U.S. DVD) * DAVID DUCHOVNY * US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) SHIPS NEXT DAY! FACTORY SEALED! US $5.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (DVD, 2004) US $1.99 [0 bids]
DVD, BARNEY 3 DVDs (Land Of Make Believe, Come Over Barney's House US $12.74 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S Hockey Team DVD NEW SEALED US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe Tour: Dance Experience (DVD, 2014) US $10.16 Buy It Now 1 day
If You Believe/The Pilgrimage Play/Great Rupert/A Christmas Carol DVD SEALED US $4.90 Buy It Now 1 day
STILL WE BELIEVE THE BOSTON RED SOX MOVIE DIVD 2003 SEASON US $1.99 [0 bids]
Pat Robertson Foundations of the Faith DVD What Christians Believe US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
THEY WONT BELIEVE ME, SEALED CLASSIC LASERDISC US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
COACH OF THE YEAR & DREAM TO BELIEVE dvD US $6.51 [0 bids]
R. KELLY I BELIEVE I CAN FLY (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
MARVIN SAPP I BELIEVE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
I BELIEVE JAMES FORTUNE (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CHARLES JOHNSON I BELIEVE HE DIED FOR ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
WHITNEY HOUSTON I BELIEVE IN YOU AND ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
CARROLL ROBERSON I BELIEVE JESUS DIED FOR ME (ACCOMPAINMENT PERFOMANCE TRACK) US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
X-Files: Fight the Futre/The X-Files: I Want to Believe [ Blu-ray US $12.43 Buy It Now 1 day
X-Files: I Want to Believe (2008, DVD) US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team PERFECT DVD US $3.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; David Duchovny, Gillian A US $2.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney: Land Of Make Believe -- UNLIMITED SHIPPING ONLY $5 US $2.22 [0 bids]
Lovin' Spooonful - Do You Believe In Magic (DVD, 2007) US $12.00 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live ratings distribution

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Hope to see another gig

Believe's first DVD takes its title from their 2006 debut album. Although only released in mid-2008, the concert captured here actually took place in November 2007 in the Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, Poland. A lot has happened to the band since then, not least of which was the release of the stunning new album Yesterday is a friend. We must though take a step back in time when watching this DVD, as plans for the new album were still in their early stages in late 2007.

Thus, this concert focuses on the debut album, with every track on Hope to see another day being performed. The gig is rounded out by one track, Memories, from the then forthcoming album plus a reworking of Beggar, a song originally recorded by Mirek Gil's former band Mr. Gil.

While the set only lasts for about 73 minutes, it is an absolute joy to watch and to listen to. The twin guitars of Gil and Tomek Rozcki are complemented by the orchestral keyboards of Adam Milosz. What differentiates the sound most though is the violin work of Satomi, who also graces the stage. Gil says in the accompanying interview that he felt they did not fully exploit the talents of Satomi on the first album, something which is addressed well by this live performance. On songs such as What is love, the interplay between the guitars and the violin is magnificent, classical musician Satomi appearing perfectly at home in the rock environment.

While the music of Believe is inevitably classified as neo-prog, there is so much more to it that it really demands a unique category of its own. There is no doubting the Floydian influences and the continuation of the groundwork laid by Collage, but there is also a contemporary feel to the work of Believe.

The bonus features include a 20 minute interview with Gil and Rozcki conducted in Polish with English subtitles. This was recorded just before the gig, and thus covers the period in the band's development up to that time. Some interesting snippets come out of the interview, especially about Satomi's then status in the band. Also included are audio only studio versions of two tracks from Yesterday is a friend, the current album.

In all, an exemplary performance by the band which transfers well to DVD. Hopefully, a second DVD capturing the latest album will follow.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#178288) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 27, 2008

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars

Incredible, what an amount of good and interesting progrock Poland has delivered in the last decade: Collage, Albion, Quidam, Indukti, Lizard, Satellite, Riverside, Osana Vida and 'non-PA bands' Hipgnosis, Moonrise and Nemezis. Recently we can add another band to this list: Believe, they made a wonderful debut CD entitled Hope To See Another Day in 2006, followed by the excellent album Yesterday Is A Friend (2008) and now we can enjoy a DVD release that contains a concert recorded in 2007. It was the Hope To See Another Day tour, the band played the entire album plus the songs Memories (on the forthcoming CD Yesterday Is A Friend) and Beggar, from the Mr. Gil album Alone, a project by Mirek Gil and released in 1998.

Believe makes pleasant modern progrock that sounds very melodic and harmonic, from dreamy to fluent mid-tempos and bombastic with a solid rhythm-section and tasteful keyboard work (from sparkling piano to lush Hammond organ and even a Keith Emerson oriented synthesizer solo in Coming Down). Singer/guitarplayer Tomek Rozycki delivers a lot of passion in his vocals, the often melancholical undertones remind me of early Bob Dylan. The female violinplayer Satomi Yasutaniya has a very classical style, her solos alternates between intense, swirling and cheerful and the interplay with the other musicans is splendid with a lot of emotion. But guitarplayer Mirek Gil is the focal point in Believe, his sound is very similar to his Rothery inspired work in Collage but he has matured, nowadays his guitarplay contains variety like 'bending', 'slide' and the use of the tremolo-arm, resulting in many compelling solos, from fiery to howling and the duo-guitarwork in Memories is beautiful. On this DVD you can enjoy an inspired band, an enthousiastic crowd (especially during the band presentation in the excellent track Coming Down), a good sound, varied camerawork, a beautiful lightshow and, last but not least, very good renditions of the Hope To See Another Day material (my favorites are Seven Days and the titletrack, what a great atmosphere).

I am absolutely delighted about this band, check out their new album Yester Day Is A Friend and this excellent new DVD, highly recommended!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#180790) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Wow! Beautiful show! Great perfomance! Man, was I lucky to have a friend who showed me this DVD, because I was not very enthusiastic to see Believe on a concert recorded after their first album. I have that CD but I was not very impressed: Mirek Gil's guitar parts were fine as ever, the man is really one of Polland's most influential and original players. But I did not like the vocals (too grungy for my taste) and I thought the violin could be more poeminent. Thankfully, those aspects were taken in consideration by the band, and the songs reveal their real potential during the course of the show: Tomek Rozycki is singing much better, with a more natural voice that works very well and Satomi's violin is very upfront. The result: something good becomes very good, bordering the excellence. And then, of course, you have Gil's beautiful, soulful, magic solos, in the best Hackett/Latimer/Gilmour tradition! No doubt he was responsible for much of the legendary Collage's famed sound.

Ok, the band does not move much, Tomek rarely talks to the audience, there are few props on the stage, but with such good musicians, tasteful arrangements and fine songwriting, you don't need nothing like that. I watched the video mesmerized by the music. Labeled as neo prog on PA, Belive has a sound of their own, hard to compare to anything. It's progressive, with strong symphonic leanings, and some neo, jazz, classical and hard rock influences. The sound was expertly recorded, everything is very well balanced and mixed. The lightining is superb and the acoustics are excellent. One of the best recorded concerts I've have seen lately.

The only down side is the short time (only 73 inutes). But what you buy is well worth every penny invested. If you know this band this is a must have., If you don't, then this is a good starting point to do so. This band has something special and I'm looking forward to hear their future works. Highly recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#184646) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 03, 2008

2 stars well. My first approach to Believe. Band created by Satellite,s guitarist. In my oppinion nowadays is often that bands created by a particular musician of other consagrated bands try to plasmate their original creations. What I heard I didn,t like at all. I love neo prog bands with ... (read more)

Report this review (#209411) | Posted by robbob | Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVE "Hope to see another day, Live"