HOPE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, LIVE

9. Coming Down
10. Hope to See Another Day

Approximate running time (Main feature) - 73 minutes

Bonus audio:
1. What They Want (Is My Life)
2. Unfaithful

CD (limited swing case edition only):

1. Liar

- Przemas Zawadzki / bass guitar
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi Yasutaniya / violin
- Adam Milosz / Keyboards

Label: Metal Mind Records Cat. No.: MMP DVD 0139 / MMP DVD 0139 (DVD+CD)
Release date: 21.07.2008 Europe / 02.09.2008 USA
Recorded Live at Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, November 19th 2007:

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
Hope to See Another DayHope to See Another Day
CD Baby 2012
World Is Round (limited)World Is Round (limited)
Limited Edition
METAL MIN2 2011
This Bread Is MineThis Bread Is Mine
METAL MIN2 2009
World Is Round/Yesterday Is A Friend: Special EditionWorld Is Round/Yesterday Is A Friend: Special Edition
Special Edition
METAL MIND 2013
Believe DVD US $9.12 Buy It Now 41m 8s
Aaron Neville - Believe DVD AUDIO (DVD-A) US $20.00 Buy It Now 46m 34s
VLOG (DVD, 2011) what a thriller horror flick watch to believe US $3.50 [13 bids]
47m 29s
Believe (DVD, 2000) US $4.66 Buy It Now 1h 8m
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) Childrens Kids Show Learning Sharing US $4.21 Buy It Now 1h 15m
The X Files - I Want to Believe - Brand New DVD - Secrets Revealed David Duchony US $4.99 Buy It Now 1h 16m
THE X-FILES: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008) New / Sealed / Free Shipping US $14.49 Buy It Now 1h 49m
Justin Bieber's Believe (DVD, 2014) US $15.00 [0 bids]
If You Believe Ally Walker Hayden Panettiere Tom Amades VHS BRAND NEW!! US $7.99 Buy It Now 3h 35m
Melissa Leapman I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M KNITTING Cables, Bobbles & Lace Crafting DVD US $18.75 Buy It Now 3h 41m
DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES / NEW DVD US $29.46 Buy It Now 4h 20m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; David Duchovny, Gillian A US $2.00 Buy It Now 4h 34m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Extended Cut) David Duchovny; Gillian Anderson US $8.98 Buy It Now 7h 21m
Believe [DVD New] US $12.11 Buy It Now 9h 16m
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears - DVD Region 1 Brand New Free Shipping US $29.11 Buy It Now 9h 55m
Believe (DVD, 2008) US $4.00 Buy It Now 10h 55m
Believe (DVD, 1999) US $4.00 Buy It Now 11h 7m
BELIEVE IN ME NEW BLURAY US $17.65 Buy It Now 12h 19m
Dream to Believe New DVD US $15.35 Buy It Now 12h 54m
Justin Bieber's Believe (Blu-ray ONLY - NO ARTWORK - SHIPS 4/8/14) US $11.97 [0 bids]
DVD - Believe In Me - Widescreen Bruce Dern & Jeffrey Donovan & Samantha Mathis US $4.99 Buy It Now 13h 37m
DIGITAL ORGASM-TIME TO BELIEVE/1994 U-MATIC SINGLE PROMO TECHNO MUSIC VIDEO +DVD US $5.99 [0 bids]
KEITH WASHINGTON-BELIEVE THAT/1992 WB U-MATIC SINGLE PROMO R&B MUSIC VIDEO + DVD US $5.99 [0 bids]
Stalking Santa Prepare To Believe [DVD New] US $9.98 Buy It Now 14h 31m
the x-files: i want to believe US $0.99 [0 bids]
DVD I Can't Believe I'm Knitting DVD for Beginners US $17.99 Buy It Now 15h 27m
the x-files: i want to believe US $0.99 [0 bids]
STALKING SANTA PREPARE TO BELIEVE NEW DVD US $15.36 Buy It Now 15h 48m
THE JOHN KERRY KIT DVD Reasons to Believe & Tools to Win -Excerpts GOING UPRIVER US $6.99 Buy It Now 17h
If You Believe Ally Walker Hayden Panettiere Tom Amades VHS Christmas Ghost MINT US $22.00 Buy It Now 17h 38m
Believe (DVD, 2008) US $7.49 Buy It Now 17h 45m
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears (VHS, 1993) US $6.27 Buy It Now 18h 4m
Don't believe in her / Too beautiful to lie Special ED. DVD R3 NEW ENG/SUB US $5.99 [0 bids]
I Believe in Miracles #12, Kathryn Kuhlman and Washington Businessmen (VHS) *NEW US $16.99 Buy It Now 19h 39m
Kathryn Kuhlman I Believe in Miracles # 11 Israel in Prophecy Part 2 (VHS) *NEW US $16.99 Buy It Now 19h 58m
We Believe DVD NEW Chicago Cubs Baseball MLB Gary Sinise Hugh Hefner Buddy Guy US $3.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensormatic US $0.99 [0 bids]
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M KNITTING IN MOTION BEGINNER DVD, NEW AND SEALED US $22.99 Buy It Now 21h 30m
BELIEVE: THE EDDIE IZZARD STORY (WS) NEW DVD US $24.50 Buy It Now 21h 30m
THE X-FILES: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Extended Cut; Widescreen) NEW US $10.43 Buy It Now 21h 37m
BARNEY The Land of Make Believe - DVD Brand New Factory Sealed US $5.99 [0 bids]
Still, We Believe - The Boston Red Sox Movie by US $1.78 Buy It Now 21h 53m
A Reason to Believe DVD Jay Underwood & Allison Smith US $10.00 Buy It Now 22h 20m
If You Believe (DVD, 2006) US $5.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $4.52 Buy It Now 22h 36m
Vince Gill - I Still Believe in You (VHS) US $4.25 Buy It Now 23h 49m
Greatest American Hero Believe It or Not DVD Best of 4 Episodes New SS Katt Culp US $6.99 Buy It Now 23h 56m
RIPLEY'S BELIEVE IT OR NOT Animated - 5 Episodes - NEW DVD (Lot Postage Max) US $5.75 Buy It Now 1 day
the X Files: I Want To Believe (2008 U.S. DVD) * DAVID DUCHOVNY * US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe: The Eddie Izzard Story DVD US $13.24 Buy It Now 1 day
Last Exorcism Blu-ray Believe in Him Eli Roth Strike Horror 1 Disc One Scary US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney: Land of Make Believe - BRAND NEW Region 4 Dvd US $8.43 Buy It Now 1 day
Tooth Do You Believe In Fairies? US $2.00 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (DVD) US $3.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Desperately Seeking Susan Madonna VHS Video OOP 1st Pressing I Believe US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Vince Gill I Still Believe in You VHS Video Tape Out of Print US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
[Blu-ray] The X Files + The X-Files: I Want To Believe, Steelbook Limited Editio US $41.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $8.95 Buy It Now 1 day
JENKINS;KATHERINE 2010 BELIEVE LIVE FR [REGION 1] - NEW DVD US $9.84 Buy It Now 1 day
Land of Make Believe DVD US $3.25 Buy It Now 1 day
TED NUGENT 2014 New Ltd Ed I STILL BELIEVE TOUR LIVE CONCERT BLU RAY DVD US $20.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VHS Barney The Land Of Make Believe Purple Dinosaur New Sealed & quick ship US $4.99 Buy It Now 1 day
UFO's Down to Earth: Reason to Believe [VHS] US $49.97 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition)-DVD-David Duchovny, Gillian US $8.10 Buy It Now 1 day
X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile Edition) NEW US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Ripleys Believe It Or Not (1930-32)(2 Disc Set) US $26.15 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW/SEALED Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie DVD (Widescreen Format) US $10.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Christian Family Widescreen BLU-RAY! Believe in Me (Jeffrey Donovan) US $0.99 [0 bids]
BOSTON RED SOX Still We Believe 2 "BLESSED" DVD, Sealed New, FREE SHIPPING US $7.50 [0 bids]
Believe: The Eddie Izzard Story [DVD New] US $14.89 Buy It Now 1 day
VINCE GILL I STILL BELIEVE IN YOU MCA MUSIC VIDEO VHS US $4.25 Buy It Now 1 day
Lord ,I Believe- Nest Family DVD w/ Bonus Workbook-BRAND NEW Set 2-FR US SHIP US $36.99 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD GORGEOUS FRANKENSTEIN You Must See It To Believe Doyle/George/Misfits US $9.99 [0 bids]
Justin Bieber's Believe Blu-ray DVD 2014 2-Disc Set+ Digital SEALED SLIPCOVER US $5.04 [10 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, 3-Disc Set, Ultimate X-Phile... US $0.99 [0 bids]
Believe In It - The Secret How-To's for Getting & Maintaining Customer Retention US $199.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint US $0.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009) David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Dream to Believe (VHS, 1995) 469 US $0.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Cant Believe Im Crocheting DVD Brand New Free Shipping US $15.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears, Very Good DVD, Yevgeniya Khanayeva, Yuri Vasil US $14.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Dvd lot If You Believe Winter Stallion Frankie And Hazel US $7.00 Buy It Now 1 day
NEW- THE X-FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE (BLU-RAY w/Digital Copy) US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day
~ Do You Believe in Miracles? ~ Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team ~ DVD ~ US $0.88 [1 bids]
Eddie Izzard: Believe - The Eddie Izzard Story - Digital Versatile Disc (DVD) Re US $17.90 Buy It Now 1 day
The Greatest American Hero: Believe It or Not (DVD) US $1.99 Buy It Now 1 day
VHS: DO YOU BELIEVE IN MIRACLES...1980 U.S. HOCKEY TEAM US $4.77 Buy It Now 1 day
We Believe DVD US $6.32 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe DVD US $5.89 Buy It Now 1 day
RED LIGHTS (Blu-ray/DVD) + Digital Copy Sealed Brand New ROBERT DE NIRO Believe? US $4.95 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $5.50 [3 bids]
Nash & Zullo's Offbeat Sports Beat - Believe It or Else! (VHS, 1992) US $7.50 [0 bids]
Duchovny THE X-FILES I WANT TO BELIEVE 3-Disc Ultimate X-Phile Ed. BRAND NEW w/s US $4.95 [1 bids]
FAMILY MOVIES SET: Believe in Me, Hidden Places, Kansas, Harvest, Wide Awake US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
Day Of Discovery-10 Reasons To Believe God Became A Man (VHS TAPE) A194 US $1.34 Buy It Now 1 day
Celtic Woman Believe Live DVD 2012 program As Seen On PBS US $15.98 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... LIKE NEW US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live ratings distribution

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Hope to see another gig

Believe's first DVD takes its title from their 2006 debut album. Although only released in mid-2008, the concert captured here actually took place in November 2007 in the Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, Poland. A lot has happened to the band since then, not least of which was the release of the stunning new album Yesterday is a friend. We must though take a step back in time when watching this DVD, as plans for the new album were still in their early stages in late 2007.

Thus, this concert focuses on the debut album, with every track on Hope to see another day being performed. The gig is rounded out by one track, Memories, from the then forthcoming album plus a reworking of Beggar, a song originally recorded by Mirek Gil's former band Mr. Gil.

While the set only lasts for about 73 minutes, it is an absolute joy to watch and to listen to. The twin guitars of Gil and Tomek Rozcki are complemented by the orchestral keyboards of Adam Milosz. What differentiates the sound most though is the violin work of Satomi, who also graces the stage. Gil says in the accompanying interview that he felt they did not fully exploit the talents of Satomi on the first album, something which is addressed well by this live performance. On songs such as What is love, the interplay between the guitars and the violin is magnificent, classical musician Satomi appearing perfectly at home in the rock environment.

While the music of Believe is inevitably classified as neo-prog, there is so much more to it that it really demands a unique category of its own. There is no doubting the Floydian influences and the continuation of the groundwork laid by Collage, but there is also a contemporary feel to the work of Believe.

The bonus features include a 20 minute interview with Gil and Rozcki conducted in Polish with English subtitles. This was recorded just before the gig, and thus covers the period in the band's development up to that time. Some interesting snippets come out of the interview, especially about Satomi's then status in the band. Also included are audio only studio versions of two tracks from Yesterday is a friend, the current album.

In all, an exemplary performance by the band which transfers well to DVD. Hopefully, a second DVD capturing the latest album will follow.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#178288) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 27, 2008

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars

Incredible, what an amount of good and interesting progrock Poland has delivered in the last decade: Collage, Albion, Quidam, Indukti, Lizard, Satellite, Riverside, Osana Vida and 'non-PA bands' Hipgnosis, Moonrise and Nemezis. Recently we can add another band to this list: Believe, they made a wonderful debut CD entitled Hope To See Another Day in 2006, followed by the excellent album Yesterday Is A Friend (2008) and now we can enjoy a DVD release that contains a concert recorded in 2007. It was the Hope To See Another Day tour, the band played the entire album plus the songs Memories (on the forthcoming CD Yesterday Is A Friend) and Beggar, from the Mr. Gil album Alone, a project by Mirek Gil and released in 1998.

Believe makes pleasant modern progrock that sounds very melodic and harmonic, from dreamy to fluent mid-tempos and bombastic with a solid rhythm-section and tasteful keyboard work (from sparkling piano to lush Hammond organ and even a Keith Emerson oriented synthesizer solo in Coming Down). Singer/guitarplayer Tomek Rozycki delivers a lot of passion in his vocals, the often melancholical undertones remind me of early Bob Dylan. The female violinplayer Satomi Yasutaniya has a very classical style, her solos alternates between intense, swirling and cheerful and the interplay with the other musicans is splendid with a lot of emotion. But guitarplayer Mirek Gil is the focal point in Believe, his sound is very similar to his Rothery inspired work in Collage but he has matured, nowadays his guitarplay contains variety like 'bending', 'slide' and the use of the tremolo-arm, resulting in many compelling solos, from fiery to howling and the duo-guitarwork in Memories is beautiful. On this DVD you can enjoy an inspired band, an enthousiastic crowd (especially during the band presentation in the excellent track Coming Down), a good sound, varied camerawork, a beautiful lightshow and, last but not least, very good renditions of the Hope To See Another Day material (my favorites are Seven Days and the titletrack, what a great atmosphere).

I am absolutely delighted about this band, check out their new album Yester Day Is A Friend and this excellent new DVD, highly recommended!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#180790) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Wow! Beautiful show! Great perfomance! Man, was I lucky to have a friend who showed me this DVD, because I was not very enthusiastic to see Believe on a concert recorded after their first album. I have that CD but I was not very impressed: Mirek Gil's guitar parts were fine as ever, the man is really one of Polland's most influential and original players. But I did not like the vocals (too grungy for my taste) and I thought the violin could be more poeminent. Thankfully, those aspects were taken in consideration by the band, and the songs reveal their real potential during the course of the show: Tomek Rozycki is singing much better, with a more natural voice that works very well and Satomi's violin is very upfront. The result: something good becomes very good, bordering the excellence. And then, of course, you have Gil's beautiful, soulful, magic solos, in the best Hackett/Latimer/Gilmour tradition! No doubt he was responsible for much of the legendary Collage's famed sound.

Ok, the band does not move much, Tomek rarely talks to the audience, there are few props on the stage, but with such good musicians, tasteful arrangements and fine songwriting, you don't need nothing like that. I watched the video mesmerized by the music. Labeled as neo prog on PA, Belive has a sound of their own, hard to compare to anything. It's progressive, with strong symphonic leanings, and some neo, jazz, classical and hard rock influences. The sound was expertly recorded, everything is very well balanced and mixed. The lightining is superb and the acoustics are excellent. One of the best recorded concerts I've have seen lately.

The only down side is the short time (only 73 inutes). But what you buy is well worth every penny invested. If you know this band this is a must have., If you don't, then this is a good starting point to do so. This band has something special and I'm looking forward to hear their future works. Highly recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#184646) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 03, 2008

2 stars well. My first approach to Believe. Band created by Satellite,s guitarist. In my oppinion nowadays is often that bands created by a particular musician of other consagrated bands try to plasmate their original creations. What I heard I didn,t like at all. I love neo prog bands with ... (read more)

Report this review (#209411) | Posted by robbob | Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVE "Hope to see another day, Live"