HOPE TO SEE ANOTHER DAY, LIVE

9. Coming Down
10. Hope to See Another Day

Approximate running time (Main feature) - 73 minutes

Bonus audio:
1. What They Want (Is My Life)
2. Unfaithful

CD (limited swing case edition only):

1. Liar

- Przemas Zawadzki / bass guitar
- Vlodi Tafel / drums
- Satomi Yasutaniya / violin
- Adam Milosz / Keyboards

Label: Metal Mind Records Cat. No.: MMP DVD 0139 / MMP DVD 0139 (DVD+CD)
Release date: 21.07.2008 Europe / 02.09.2008 USA
Recorded Live at Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, November 19th 2007:

Thanks to easy livin for the addition

BELIEVE MP3, Free Download (music stream)

Buy BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live Music

No release results - showing artist results instead
The Warmest Sun In WinterThe Warmest Sun In Winter
METAL MIND 2013
Yesterday Is a FriendYesterday Is a Friend
Extra tracks · Limited Edition
Metal Mind 2008
World Is Round (limited)World Is Round (limited)
Limited Edition
METAL MIN2 2011
GOD'S NOT DEAD...WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE? KEVIN SORBO SHANE HARPER+++ US $6.95 [2 bids]
50m 26s
Capturing The Friedmans, Who Do You Believe?, Andrew Jarecki, New Dvd US $2.99 Buy It Now 1h 29m
DRAGON HEART, you will believe - DRAGON HEART, a new beginning (2 VHS tapes) US $9.75 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Single-Disc Edition), Good DVD, David Duchovny, US $6.89 Buy It Now 2h 41m
Moscow Does Not Believe In Tears DVD US $23.95 Buy It Now 2h 50m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.89 Buy It Now 3h 11m
I'll Believe You (DVD, 2009) US $3.99 Buy It Now 3h 25m
Dragon Tales - Believe In Yourself! (DVD, 2004) US $2.95 [0 bids]
Brand New THE X FILES: I WANT TO BELIEVE Movie DVD Widescreen FREE SHIPPING! US $9.94 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $2.00 [0 bids]
KATHERINE JENKINS - BELIEVE: LIVE FROM THE O2 ARENA NEW DVD US $29.70 Buy It Now 5h 38m
ESCAPE FROM HELL YOU WILL BELIEVE SPECIAL EDITION DVD LIKE NEW US $9.99 [0 bids]
Believe In Me (Blu-ray Disc, 2012) Brand New Samantha Mathis US $9.88 Buy It Now 6h 9m
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $7.95 Buy It Now 6h 38m
Do You Believe In Miracles? 1980 US Hockey Team, VHS US $3.99 Buy It Now 7h 9m
Joel Osteen "Miracles Happen" DVD & CD set Anything is possible if you Believe US $6.00 Buy It Now 7h 10m
DVD The X-Files I Want to Believe David Duchovny Gillian Anderson WIDESCREEN NEW US $12.99 Buy It Now 7h 42m
Barney Land of Make Believe US $9.87 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Barney: The Land of Make Believe US $9.87 Buy It Now 7h 45m
Ripleys Believe It Or Not (1930-32)(2 Disc Set) DVD Movie 1930-32 US $29.64 Buy It Now 8h 23m
NEW-Believe In Me-Films for Families DVD 2007 Discuss Determination Courage US $4.49 Buy It Now 8h 33m
Still, We Believe: The Boston Red Sox Movie (DVD, 2004) FACTORY SEALED US $0.99 [0 bids]
First Dog DVD Family Approved Movie GAIAM Believe in Yourself Dolly Parton Songs US $4.50 Buy It Now 8h 48m
REASON TO BELIEVE BY UNDERWOOD,JAY (DVD) US $17.39 Buy It Now 9h 20m
DVD . Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team . Craig US $5.63 Buy It Now 9h 52m
CHER Live in Concert BELIEVE TOUR 1999 VHS NEW/SEALED! US $24.99 Buy It Now 10h
Old Hag (DVD) Fear Makes It Easy to Believe, BRAND NEW! US $7.99 Buy It Now 10h 6m
"Jenkins,katherine / Believe DVD" US $10.16 Buy It Now 10h 8m
Believe In Me (2007) Burn Notice (Jeffrey Donovan) + READ BELOW FOR FREE S US $4.58 Buy It Now 10h 42m
I Can't Believe I'm Crocheting US $11.85 Buy It Now 10h 49m
NEW DVD The X Files I Want to Believe David Duchovny Factory Sealed Free Ship ! US $9.99 Buy It Now 11h 27m
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $7.05 [11 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe DVD 2009 Extended Cut CANADA $9 WORLD $12 US $1.99 [0 bids]
The Boston red Sox Movie - Still We Believe - DVD - US $3.50 Buy It Now 12h 20m
16mm Make Believe Marriage '79 31m Produced by E. Barron ABC Afterschool Special US $18.00 [0 bids]
Right To Believe (DVD, 2013) US $15.90 Buy It Now 12h 42m
BELIEVE RARE HAND SIGNED X5 PHOTO WITH COA 100% ORIGINAL 7.2X10.6 GREAT PHOTO US $97.93 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.79 [0 bids]
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2010, Easter Packaging) US $1.99 [0 bids]
If You Believe/A Different Kind of Christmas DVD Purchased New & Watched Once US $2.99 [0 bids]
DREAM TO BELIEVE NEW DVD US $12.53 Buy It Now 14h 42m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut; Sensorma... US $7.99 Buy It Now 14h 52m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray) WS NEW (Repackaged -READ DESCRIPTION) US $9.74 Buy It Now 15h 26m
X-Files Movie: I Want to Believe (Blu Ray) US $22.21 Buy It Now 15h 40m
DVD VIDEO Exercise Workout Diet Plans TRIM BODY SYSTEM BEGIN BE FIT BELIEVE US $6.99 Buy It Now 15h 48m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe - Viewed Only Once DVD US $9.99 Buy It Now 16h 43m
Believe In Me DVD Directors Edition US $14.59 Buy It Now 19h 23m
Justin Biebers Believe DVD US $28.79 Buy It Now 19h 23m
Justin Biebers Believe Blu-Ray DVD Digital HD Ultraviolet US $34.99 Buy It Now 19h 23m
Dream to Believe DVD Region ALL, NTSC US $5.55 Buy It Now 20h 7m
UFO SECRET: MJ -12 DO YOU BELIEVE IN MAGIC (2PC) NEW DVD US $26.78 Buy It Now 21h 8m
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $12.41 Buy It Now 22h 35m
CHER LIVE IN CONCERT VHS BELIEVE TOUR 1999 HOLOGRAM BOX US $5.00 Buy It Now 22h 53m
X-Files: I Want to Believe [Blu-ray] US $3.99 [0 bids]
DRAGON TALES BELIEVE IN YOURSELF! (dvd) BRAND NEW, SEALED US $5.95 Buy It Now 1 day
Barney - Land of Make Believe (DVD, 2005) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Do You Believe in Miracles? The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) h US $2.99 Buy It Now 1 day
God's Not Dead DVD What Do You Believe? New and Sealed without Cardboard Sleeve US $7.70 Buy It Now 1 day
X-files I Want To Believe (bluray) US $1.99 [0 bids]
Do You Believe in Miracles? - The Story of the 1980 U.S. Hockey Team (DVD, 2002) US $4.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Justin Bieber's Believe DVD US $9.27 Buy It Now 1 day
Stalking Santa Prepare To Believe DVD US $5.25 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut;... US $4.79 Buy It Now 1 day
If You Believe The Pilgrimage Play The Great Rupert A Christmas Carol DVD US $5.09 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, 2-Disc Set) US $7.49 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2009, Checkpoint; Extended Cut) Like New US $8.00 Buy It Now 1 day
PALANCE,JACK-BEST OF RIPLEY`S BELIEVE IT OR NOT DVD NEW US $10.41 Buy It Now 1 day
TANNER HALL 3 DVD PACK - BELIEVE, SHOW & PROVE, MASSIVE US $19.95 Buy It Now 1 day
BELIEVE IN ME [DVD] [DIRECTOR'S EDITION] - NEW DVD US $8.40 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me (DVD, 2007) US $4.50 Buy It Now 1 day
New Believe In Me DVD Feature Films For Families~ Christian Values US $6.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Lot of 4 Barney DVDs. Red, Yellow Blue! Lets Play School Numbers! Make Believe US $21.21 Buy It Now 1 day
THE X-FILES-I WANT TO BELIEVE-ULTIMATE X-PHILE EDITION-3 DISC-SPECIAL EDITION US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Believe In Me ( Based On A True Story) Brand New DVD still In Wrapper US $3.99 [0 bids]
Barney: The Land Of Make Believe US $1.49 Buy It Now 1 day
THE X FILES, I Want to Believe, David Duchovny, Gillian Anderson DVD Movie US $5.00 Buy It Now 1 day
DVD Barney The Land of Make Believe US $8.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-FILES I Want to BELIEVE (2008)Sealed 3-Disc Ultimate X-Phile Sp Edition US $9.95 Buy It Now 1 day
9 PASTOR JOEL OSTEEN VHS~WE BELIEVE IN NEW BEGINNINGS~LEARNING TO RELAX~PEACE~ US $9.99 [0 bids]
Rare VHS BELIEVE IT! Oklahoma State University 2000 TOTAL FOOTBALL EXP. [Z11] US $35.00 Buy It Now 1 day
Rich PRAYTOR in Road Rage and Riverdancing DVD Comedy You Can Believe In US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe Blu-ray Movie US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
GOD'S NOT DEAD (DVD, 2014) "What Do You Believe?" Profound! New-Free Shipping US $6.50 [13 bids]
beautiful, don juan demarco, dream to believe, drive me crazy vhs US $12.00 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, 2008, Canadian; Extended Cut;... US $1.99 [0 bids]
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (DVD, Extended Cut;, WIDE, David Duchovny US $8.97 Buy It Now 1 day
BELIEVE IN ME DIRECTOR'S EDITION New Sealed DVD US $6.99 Buy It Now 1 day
Joel Osteen "Miracles Happen" DVD & CD set Anything is possible if you Believe US $9.99 Buy It Now 1 day
BARNEY THE LAND OF MAKE BELIEVE New Sealed DVD US $5.21 Buy It Now 1 day
Why I Believe with Small Group DVD Series By Chip Ingram 471268 * US $24.95 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, 1-Disc Set, Blu-Ray Only) US $7.04 Buy It Now 1 day
We Believe (DVD, 2010) US $5.00 [0 bids]
We Believe US $5.99 Buy It Now 1 day
I Can't Believe I'm Knitting (DVD, 2007) US $16.96 Buy It Now 1 day
Dream to Believe (VHS) US $3.50 Buy It Now 1 day
The X-Files: I Want to Believe (Blu-ray Disc, 2008, Checkpoint; Includes... US $7.99 Buy It Now 1 day

More places to buy BELIEVE music online Buy BELIEVE & Prog Rock Digital Music online:
  • AmazonMP3: Search for BELIEVE DRM-Free MP3 Downloads @ AmazonMP3 (USA Only) | AmazonMP3 (UK Only)

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live ratings distribution

BELIEVE Hope to see another day, Live reviews

Review by Easy Livin
SPECIAL COLLABORATOR Honorary Collaborator / Retired Admin
4 stars Hope to see another gig

Believe's first DVD takes its title from their 2006 debut album. Although only released in mid-2008, the concert captured here actually took place in November 2007 in the Wyspiański Theater, Katowice, Poland. A lot has happened to the band since then, not least of which was the release of the stunning new album Yesterday is a friend. We must though take a step back in time when watching this DVD, as plans for the new album were still in their early stages in late 2007.

Thus, this concert focuses on the debut album, with every track on Hope to see another day being performed. The gig is rounded out by one track, Memories, from the then forthcoming album plus a reworking of Beggar, a song originally recorded by Mirek Gil's former band Mr. Gil.

While the set only lasts for about 73 minutes, it is an absolute joy to watch and to listen to. The twin guitars of Gil and Tomek Rozcki are complemented by the orchestral keyboards of Adam Milosz. What differentiates the sound most though is the violin work of Satomi, who also graces the stage. Gil says in the accompanying interview that he felt they did not fully exploit the talents of Satomi on the first album, something which is addressed well by this live performance. On songs such as What is love, the interplay between the guitars and the violin is magnificent, classical musician Satomi appearing perfectly at home in the rock environment.

While the music of Believe is inevitably classified as neo-prog, there is so much more to it that it really demands a unique category of its own. There is no doubting the Floydian influences and the continuation of the groundwork laid by Collage, but there is also a contemporary feel to the work of Believe.

The bonus features include a 20 minute interview with Gil and Rozcki conducted in Polish with English subtitles. This was recorded just before the gig, and thus covers the period in the band's development up to that time. Some interesting snippets come out of the interview, especially about Satomi's then status in the band. Also included are audio only studio versions of two tracks from Yesterday is a friend, the current album.

In all, an exemplary performance by the band which transfers well to DVD. Hopefully, a second DVD capturing the latest album will follow.

Send comments to Easy Livin (BETA) | Report this review (#178288) | Review Permalink
Posted Sunday, July 27, 2008

Review by erik neuteboom
4 stars

Incredible, what an amount of good and interesting progrock Poland has delivered in the last decade: Collage, Albion, Quidam, Indukti, Lizard, Satellite, Riverside, Osana Vida and 'non-PA bands' Hipgnosis, Moonrise and Nemezis. Recently we can add another band to this list: Believe, they made a wonderful debut CD entitled Hope To See Another Day in 2006, followed by the excellent album Yesterday Is A Friend (2008) and now we can enjoy a DVD release that contains a concert recorded in 2007. It was the Hope To See Another Day tour, the band played the entire album plus the songs Memories (on the forthcoming CD Yesterday Is A Friend) and Beggar, from the Mr. Gil album Alone, a project by Mirek Gil and released in 1998.

Believe makes pleasant modern progrock that sounds very melodic and harmonic, from dreamy to fluent mid-tempos and bombastic with a solid rhythm-section and tasteful keyboard work (from sparkling piano to lush Hammond organ and even a Keith Emerson oriented synthesizer solo in Coming Down). Singer/guitarplayer Tomek Rozycki delivers a lot of passion in his vocals, the often melancholical undertones remind me of early Bob Dylan. The female violinplayer Satomi Yasutaniya has a very classical style, her solos alternates between intense, swirling and cheerful and the interplay with the other musicans is splendid with a lot of emotion. But guitarplayer Mirek Gil is the focal point in Believe, his sound is very similar to his Rothery inspired work in Collage but he has matured, nowadays his guitarplay contains variety like 'bending', 'slide' and the use of the tremolo-arm, resulting in many compelling solos, from fiery to howling and the duo-guitarwork in Memories is beautiful. On this DVD you can enjoy an inspired band, an enthousiastic crowd (especially during the band presentation in the excellent track Coming Down), a good sound, varied camerawork, a beautiful lightshow and, last but not least, very good renditions of the Hope To See Another Day material (my favorites are Seven Days and the titletrack, what a great atmosphere).

I am absolutely delighted about this band, check out their new album Yester Day Is A Friend and this excellent new DVD, highly recommended!

Send comments to erik neuteboom (BETA) | Report this review (#180790) | Review Permalink
Posted Monday, August 25, 2008

Review by Tarcisio Moura
4 stars Wow! Beautiful show! Great perfomance! Man, was I lucky to have a friend who showed me this DVD, because I was not very enthusiastic to see Believe on a concert recorded after their first album. I have that CD but I was not very impressed: Mirek Gil's guitar parts were fine as ever, the man is really one of Polland's most influential and original players. But I did not like the vocals (too grungy for my taste) and I thought the violin could be more poeminent. Thankfully, those aspects were taken in consideration by the band, and the songs reveal their real potential during the course of the show: Tomek Rozycki is singing much better, with a more natural voice that works very well and Satomi's violin is very upfront. The result: something good becomes very good, bordering the excellence. And then, of course, you have Gil's beautiful, soulful, magic solos, in the best Hackett/Latimer/Gilmour tradition! No doubt he was responsible for much of the legendary Collage's famed sound.

Ok, the band does not move much, Tomek rarely talks to the audience, there are few props on the stage, but with such good musicians, tasteful arrangements and fine songwriting, you don't need nothing like that. I watched the video mesmerized by the music. Labeled as neo prog on PA, Belive has a sound of their own, hard to compare to anything. It's progressive, with strong symphonic leanings, and some neo, jazz, classical and hard rock influences. The sound was expertly recorded, everything is very well balanced and mixed. The lightining is superb and the acoustics are excellent. One of the best recorded concerts I've have seen lately.

The only down side is the short time (only 73 inutes). But what you buy is well worth every penny invested. If you know this band this is a must have., If you don't, then this is a good starting point to do so. This band has something special and I'm looking forward to hear their future works. Highly recommended!

Send comments to Tarcisio Moura (BETA) | Report this review (#184646) | Review Permalink
Posted Friday, October 03, 2008

2 stars well. My first approach to Believe. Band created by Satellite,s guitarist. In my oppinion nowadays is often that bands created by a particular musician of other consagrated bands try to plasmate their original creations. What I heard I didn,t like at all. I love neo prog bands with ... (read more)

Report this review (#209411) | Posted by robbob | Tuesday, March 31, 2009 | Review Permanlink

Post a review of BELIEVE "Hope to see another day, Live"