Wobbler - Afterglow CD (album) cover

5 stars The Troubadours are back!

And I think I speak for everyone when I say 'Uzzah!' and other interjections resuming joy and happiness. No, Wobbler didn't had a quick fling with Ye Olde Progressive Rock, this album's the solid proof. They came back! (little tears at the eyes)

Frankly, the sound is even better, more bombastic and still has that medieval/ analog/ Rickenbaker Bass feeling we all know and love. The first time I listened to it, I immediately felt the excitement I had with the first record. I'm even risking myself to say that this one, being shorter, is more coherent and lacking filling material. For fans of Gentle Giant and Harmonium, this is heaven wrapped in candy paper!

Okay it's shorter, but what do you want? At least it's 33 EXCELLENT minutes!

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it.

Menswear | 5/5 |