The Faceless - Akeldama CD (album) cover

AKELDAMA

The Faceless

Tech/Extreme Prog Metal

hawkcwg
5 stars I think If you are a Big Death Metal Fan this is an Essential Album. Its very clean, crisp, hardcore, brutal, technical death metal and it is definitely worth checking out. You may be a prog snob, but If you are a musician or can respect insane great technically complex instrumentation i'd definitely check this out.

I first found this band while listening to pandora.com the radio station, and I made a station called Necrophagist radio the band, and it played similar artists to Necrophagist and they Played Some Meshuggah and The Faceless and others and when I heard the Faceless I instantly bookmarked the song because it was so rhythmic and interesting. There songs still play on my radio stations from Pandora and I really like the musicians. The drumming is insanely fast and the guitar is blistering, and they have some really great ideas and you can tell they've been working really hard. Check EM OUT!!!!!!!!!!

hawkcwg | 5/5 |