Caravan - Caravan CD (album) cover

Canterbury Scene

3 stars At Sunday, 13th of March 2005 there was a Caravan's concert at The Bajka Theater and Cinema in Warsaw, Poland. Audience was very happy ( estimated 400 ) because it was first time when that progressive rock legend visited us in Poland. Contert started from "Headloss", there were also "Nine Feet Underground" and "For Richard", of course, in pittoresque versions. Shame that Pye's microphone wasn't regulated good. Frankly,we are happy that Caravan played 2 hours of fantastic music, but we are disappointed that the encore was so short, because audience wanted more than 2 songs...
| 3/5 |