Caravan - Better by Far CD (album) cover

BETTER BY FAR

Caravan

Canterbury Scene

Chris S
3 stars Well I have to disagree. This was a very good album released in 1977 and the majority of the songs are fine. What is equally enjoyable is the return to the smutty lyrics and inane humour on some of the tracks which always reminded you that for a lot of the time Caravan were just having a good few sessions!

As I said most of the songs are great but the highlights on this album are the title track, Give me More, The Last Unicorn and the icing on the cake is the incredibly serene ' Nightmare'. it sound like something off their debut from 1969!

Three and a half stars.