Camel - The Single Factor CD (album) cover

2 stars This album I must say is a bit of a disappointment to me. In my music collection I've got just about every album of Camel, however, this one, The Single Factor, is the one I seldom play. There are some nice tracks on this album (like Sasquatch, Camelogue and Manic), but the album is more a collection of songs. There is no coherence I think.

This album is only for the true fans of Camel, one of the best bands in the field. No one can be brilliant all the time, so I'll forgive Andy Latimer for bringing out this album that is really not worthy of having the Camel name.

Sorry, just two stars.