Camel - The Snow Goose CD (album) cover

5 stars 5.0/5.0 This is progressive music perfection. This album and "Moonmadness" are twins in their melodic ambiances. I started listening to "The SnowGoose" while driving my car home some years ago and I just couldn't stop the car when arriving at home. I had to go away, to drive for nearly 45 minutes with this music loud. It was like entering a new musical dimension, something new, modern, but yet... it was produced over 25 years ago!

Camel had a vision when doing this. You have to feel the energy flow while listening to this album from the first piece to the last one. You can't just pick on piece randomly and listen to it. This is a musical experience when each slow parts create a climax and musical explosion later.

Really: I mean it when I say this album is music perfection.

belz | 5/5 |