Tangerine Dream - Sorcerer CD (album) cover

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

4 stars I admit to being a little biased with this album. I heard it when it first came out a long time ago and enjoyed it then. I didn't delve into the rest of TD's catalogue until much later. They do have albums which are definitely better. Phaedra would be the obvious choice. But , in my opinion, there is a lot to be said for this album as well. The different tracks do a good job of adding atmosphere as designed for the movie soundtrack. I absoluetly love the track 'Betrayal' which will shake your world at one point (literally) if you have good speakers. Two thumbs up!
digdug | 4/5 |