Genesis - The Lamb Lies Down On Broadway CD (album) cover

5 stars The Lamb Lies is a masterwork of a Genesis atypical work. Complex history narrated by the visionary Peter Gabriel who worked a part from the group, deciding leave the show but leaving the footsteps for a new era.... Musicianship is brilliant, dense atmospheres and a lot of good ideas. Perhaps remains a double LP on our old prog minds, but the developed work rules forever!!! What can I say about a work that was my confident friend of childhood? What can i express about sounds and voices that continue reverberating in my head? TLLDOB is a special piece of avantgarde prog. Is Genesis but not at the end of Gabriel era but is the entry to a new world of perfection prog. Perhaps is not absolutelly perfect and round but it continues new!!! Banks composed well with hackett and Rutherford.Collins played damn well the drums and devices and Eno contributed with strange sound....

Peter was there...Rael is him and this was real time!!

It´s only knock and Know all but...i Like it!!!!

10 points...perhap emotionally but RAEL!!!

palinurus | 5/5 |