Camel - Moonmadness CD (album) cover

MOONMADNESS

Camel

belz
5 stars 5.0/5.0 This album has a twin: "The SnowGoose". This is the perfect complement and further exploration of musical melodic exploration. Everything I wrote about "The SnowGoose" could apply here since I believe those two albums should be listened one after the other.

I had a tape with SnowGoose on one side and Moonmadness on the other, and I could drive my car for hours listening to that. This is extremely intense music, with lot of interesting repetitions (creating a climax) and musical explosions.

You have to listen to this.

belz | 5/5 |