Area - Tic & Tac CD (album) cover

TIC & TAC

Area

Rock Progressivo Italiano

1967/ 1976
3 stars 'Tic & Tac' is a fashioned oriented album. So it is difficult to judge this album, also because the music is not so fresh.

After Demetrio Stratos death Area produces this 'Tic & Tac', a sort of fashioned album because Jazz Rock and Jazz Rock (in POP style) is the style of those time for too Prog bands. The music is not so fresh but good, yes... The music is good also if not Area.

'Tic & Tac' is an album of Patrizio Fariselli (with 2 Ares Tavolazzi songs) and not an Area album. This fact penalizes the final judgement because the magic is not the classic Area magic. Clear that the songs are good in Jazz Rock field. But I stopped my review in this manner because for me (I repeat) 'Tic & Tac' is not an Area album (also if published with Area monicker) and this is a page of Area portion in this site.

1967/ 1976 | 3/5 |