Tangerine Dream - Electronic Meditation CD (album) cover

Tangerine Dream

Progressive Electronic

2 stars I'm shocked to see that this album is rated so highly. I'm a huge TD fan (see my moniker), and you can hear slices of promise here and there. Mostly this is of a band trying to find a path with much of the album being just strange noises. It was a rehearsal recording that was not supposed to see the light of day in its original format. Back when I picked it up, I edited it to 15 minutes. The rest wasn't worth the time. You can't really knock TD for that but this very experimental album is too raw, unfocused and quite frankily not that good.

2 stars