Riverside - Anno Domini High Definition CD (album) cover

ANNO DOMINI HIGH DEFINITION

Riverside

Rune2000
Prog Metal Team
4 stars Dear fans of Riverside fear not the new Anno Domini High Definition since I can assure you that it's truly an amazing release!

I admit that I had certain reservations and fears about this release since Riverside has so far only worked on their Reality Dream-trilogy, so who knew how the band would evolve once the trilogy was complete? All those fears were put to rest once I heard the new album. The band implemented a great deal of new sound techniques that make them sound better then ever. Don't believe me? Then check out the radio edit version of Egoist Hedonist from the band official Myspace!

It feels like Riverside have gathered all the elements that I truly loved about them on their previous releases and pushed it one step further which is an excellent definition of progress. Anno Domini High Definition is a strong competitor for best release of the year!

***** star songs: Hyperactive (5:45) Egoist Hedonist (8:56)

**** star songs: Driven To Destruction (7:06) Left Out (10:59) Hybrid Times (11:53)

Total rating: 4,33